Sunday 7 August 2011

Suzi Wong: MMA Designs

After carrying out the rebranding for the company in the previous week I was set with another challenge for the second one. Only this one was very different. The work set to me in the first week was very professional and mostly involved adjusting tiny details, but the next week would be more about fun and freer creativity. Suzi Wong Creations are a very established company that make personalised boxing shorts for both  professionals and amateurs. However they are looking to expand into MMA Apparel. MMA is a new sport that requires more movement and therefore a different type of short. I was set the task of designing a visual that resembles something similar to the image below. I decided to go with a grungey Union Jack and the screengrabs below shows my development. 










No comments:

Post a Comment