Monday 5 September 2011

TrustoCorp



I was searching the internet, not looking for anything in particular, when I stumbled across the work of TrustoCorp. The first few examples of their work that I found where the spoof magazine covers found below, and I was blown away by the combination of bold, colourful imagery with popular culture. The designs are exactly what I look for when trying to find existing examples of work that I would love to emulate one day. I enjoy the private jokes, and I especially like how clever the word play is. All the headlines found on the range of covers are, believe it or not, only slightly exaggerated. In fact most of the stories you see have been printed in some form or another in one of these 'trash rags' in recent years.  





After finding the examples of work above I went on to research more into the work of TrustoCorp and was blown away with the coverage they are receiving at the moment. They have a whole campaign currently across the streets of America, primarily New York, with subtle imagery that is catching the attention of many, yet being overlooked by many more. To see more examples of TrustoCorp's work click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment