Tuesday 6 September 2011

Chris DeLorenzo

Chris DeLorenzo is actually the head designer at Johnny Cupcakes Inc. Perhaps it is a failure on my behalf that I did not know this, but now I have discovered his work I will definitely remain up to date with his latest creations. There are many examples of his designs on his webpage but I particularly liked the one found below. I like the fact that it is technically packaging design, and the thorough completion of the project with both front and back cover designs and the CD itself created. I also admire the combination of type and image, the colour scheme and the simple illustrative style. Whether or not the visuals fit with the genre of music I am not sure, for I have never heard of Lyle Brewer, but with Chris being such an accomplished designer I'm sure they do. More work here.




No comments:

Post a Comment